hobofart132hobofart132

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Pattie having some fun! Pattie having some fun!

needs more than just a 2 second loop

alukardxisd responds:

well more than 2 seconds in loops like this is hard, but I can put some buttons with speed up and climax xD.

Heroes of Dota #001 Heroes of Dota #001

NIGHTSTALKER:WHAT A NOOB DIDN'T EVEN PUT UP A SENTRY WARD. GG REPORT CM.
INVOKER:CYKA CYKA CYKA CYKA CYKA REPORT CYKA
WINDRANGER:OMG ITS 2 MIN IN WHY HAVE YOU NOT UP COURIER

Dota 2 Nonsense Dota 2 Nonsense

WHY WOULD A LION HAVE BLINK DAGGER. AND WHY IS PUNK IN JUNGLE IF SHE/HE DOESN'T HAVE BLINK DAGGER. ALSO WAS HER Q ON COOL DOWN CAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THE COOL DOWN IS 12 SECONDS. ALSO WHY DID SHE NOT USE WANING RIFT TO SILENCE THE LION... SO MANY QUESTIONS,....I RATE 6/10

freezwalm responds:

wow, you seem to have got some sand stuck in your vagina sir. Have you seriously never gotten blink dagger on lion? I mean, it's so ridiculously good that it's even in his recommended item list. Also, it was meant to 'look' like a lane, and not the jungle, but that's my bad. And about puck not using silence etc, nothing in this animation is 'dota-realistic'. Puck can't use phase shift twice in a row that fast. lion can't crush a frog with his feet. and I also think lion doesn't have a dick for a hand. I hope I answered some of your questions.

Undertail (v0.65) 18+ Parody Undertail (v0.65) 18+ Parody

ITs great i just have to wonder when it will be updated next :3

Corruption Fighter Corruption Fighter

this game is in a different language newgrounds is an English site the game-play is not fun and makes no sense even with a translator.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

epic cheese is bad to this game

epic hard boss even on easy so epic troll's disliked this its was so epic but needs a badge

Blergh Blergh